Piloti Driving Shoes and Touring Shoes
Piloti fire-resistant Driving Shoes and non-fire resistant Touring shoes are designed for those who desire the best in driving shoe performance with a unique blend of styling and comfort for walking through the paddock or for everyday use. Here's what makes Piloti shoes so special:
- Patented Roll Control™ spherical heel for unique cushioning behind the heel bone while in the car. Once outside the car, they support your natural stride with a rubber heel wrap for durability and grip.
- Athletic construction offers you good cushioning under the foot without sacrificing pedal feel. The unique "Toe Spring" aids in all-day comfort in and out of the car.
- Reinforced Lateral Side of the Right Shoe for easy heel-to-toe downshifting. Plus, the reinforced upper and outsole rubber wraps up the side of the midsole.
- High-quality suedes and leathers with pigskin and tongue facings.
- Fire-retardant lining (DTM-R Driving shoes only).
- Removable sockliner supports orthotic devices.
From the bottom up, Piloti Shoes are built for performance and comfort -- whatever you're driving or whatever you're doing.
Recent Top Seller for this product group
The patented Roll Control heel and reinforcement on the side of the right shoe make the Piloti Spyder SV Touring Shoe great for heel-and-toe downshifting.