Piloti Driving Shoes and Touring Shoes
Piloti fire-resistant Driving Shoes and non-fire resistant Touring shoes are designed for those who desire the best in driving shoe performance with a unique blend of styling and comfort for walking through the paddock or for everyday use. Here's what makes Piloti shoes so special:
- Patented Roll Control™ spherical heel for unique cushioning behind the heel bone while in the car. Once outside the car, they support your natural stride with a rubber heel wrap for durability and grip.
- Athletic construction offers you good cushioning under the foot without sacrificing pedal feel. The unique "Toe Spring" aids in all-day comfort in and out of the car.
- Reinforced Lateral Side of the Right Shoe for easy heel-to-toe downshifting. Plus, the reinforced upper and outsole rubber wraps up the side of the midsole.
- High-quality suedes and leathers with pigskin and tongue facings.
- Fire-retardant lining (DTM-R Driving shoes only).
- Removable sockliner supports orthotic devices.
From the bottom up, Piloti Shoes are built for performance and comfort -- whatever you're driving or whatever you're doing.
Recent Top Seller for this product group
The low-cut Piloti Prototipo high-performance driving shoe features the patented Piloti Roll Control heel and reinforced heel-and-toe sole design with a suede leather upper.