Piloti Touring Shoes: Non-Fire Resistant
Piloti Touring Shoes are designed for those who desire the best in driving shoe performance with a unique blend of styling and comfort for everyday use on the streets. Here's what makes Piloti Driving shoes so special:
- Patented Roll Control™ spherical heel for unique cushioning behind the heel bone while in the car. Once outside the car, they support your natural stride with a rubber heel wrap for durability and grip.
- Athletic construction offers you good cushioning under the foot; unlike typical racing shoes or driving moccasins that have none. The unique "Toe Spring" aids in all-day comfort in and out of the car.
- Reinforced Lateral Side of the Right Shoe for easy heel-to-toe downshifting. Plus, the reinforced upper and outsole rubber wraps up the side of the midsole.
- High-quality suedes and leathers with pigskin and tongue facings.
- Removable sockliner supports orthotic devices.
From the bottom up, Piloti Driving Shoes are built for performance and comfort-whatever you're driving or doing.
We also offer Piloti Shoes with Fire-Resistant Nomex® Lining for race driving.