|This item qualifies for FREE Shipping in the continental United States!|
Brand: AIM Sports
The EVO4 is a powerful yet compact data logger, designed to take advantage of the extensive CAN connectivity developed by AiM. It is small enough for the tightest installations (only 4 1/8" x 1 9/16" x 1 5/16"), but AiM's CAN connectivity gives it virtually unlimited potential for expansion into just the data acquisition system you need. The flexible configuration lets it grow with you. This kit includes the EVO4 logger plus the AiM G-Dash Digital Display Unit.
- Internal 3-axis g-sensor (configurable for mounting in any of 8 orientations)
- Built-in GPS (pre-configured to provide speed and lap time signals)
- 5 analog input channels
- CAN port for almost unlimited number of inputs (expansion requires AiM CAN Data Hubs, Part No. MC-329, sold separately)
- Vehicle speed automatically calculated by GPS
- 2 additional speed input channels (wheel speed sensors and Y-cable sold separately)
- RPM input channel (sampled from ignition signal or ECU)
- Lap Timer (GPS-based standard; can add optical or magnetic systems sold separately)
- 8 MB on-board non-volatile memory -- expandable by adding AiM Memory Key (Part No. MC-315, sold separately)
This complete kit includes the AiM EVO4 Data Logger, G-Dash Digital Display, GPS08 antenna (1.3m cable), RPM cable, ECU harness, USB cable, and Race Studio 2 software.