Brand: Mylaps Sports Timing
MX is for Motocross
The AMB MX Personal Transponder is designed for use in Motocross, Snocross, and Enduro (off-road) motorcycling and snowmobiling applications. The X2 "MX" is identified by an orange stripe on the label.
The direct-power unit mounts to a quick-release bracket (included) and should be mounted to the front fork between 2 feet and 4 feet from the ground. Kit includes transponder, bracket, X2 RaceKey, RaceKey mount, mount-to-transponder cable, mount-to-power cable, and USB cord. The RaceKey is used to manage your susbscription, activate the transponder, and charge the transponder. This transponder includes a renewable 2-year subscription.
- The transponder number is printed directly on the unit.
- Connect the power cable to a 12 volt power supply that is on when the engine is on and off when the vehicle is off. You will never forget to turn the transponder on.
- LEDs on the RaceKey indicate the transponder subscription status. Mount the RaceKey mount where it can be seen and easily accessed.
- The subscription can be renewed for 1, 2, or 5 years at a time.
- Renewing the subscription before it expires will also renew the factory warranty. If you let the subscription expire, you can renew the subscription but not the warranty.
The X2 Transponder requires a computer with a USB port and a software download (free) from MyLaps.com to activate and manage your subscription.
Note: The MX is NOT for use with cars or karts!
Cars require the red-stripe X2 (Part Nos. 5001-501 through 5001-515).
Karts should use the yellow-stripe X2 (Part Nos. 5001-541 through 5001-555).