Brand: AIM Sports
|This item qualifies for FREE Shipping in the continental United States!|
This very trick steering wheel has a built-in dash display designed to be powered by an AiM EVO4S Data Logger or an AiM EVO5 Data Logger (each sold separately). The black anodized aluminum wheel houses a full-function digital display plus many more great features:
- Six sequential LED shift lights (progammable colors)
- Four LED warning lights (programmable colors)
- Four weatherproof buttons to control dash functions
- Four "unassigned" weatherproof buttons to control non-dash functions
- Comfortable grips covered in black suede
- Built-in mounting studs to mate to our SPA Design F-1 Quick-Release Hub (Part No. 3405, sold separately)
- The AiM Paddle Shifters (Part No. MC-309, sold separately) mount easily, with wiring already integrated in the harness
All of the wheel functions run through a single coiled cord to a mil-spec connector that gets installed in a bulkhead in your cockpit. Black anodized aluminum wheel measures 10.7 inches (270mm) wide x 7.2 inches (183mm) high with black suede grips.
Note: The display in this wheel requires an AiM EVO4S Data Logger or an AiM EVO5 Data Logger, sold separately. The display will not function alone. Not compatible with EVO3 or EVO4 loggers.
Most installations will also require the addition of the AiM 4-Port CAN Data Hub (Part No. MC-329, sold separately) to allow the connection of another CAN peripheral (SmartyCam, Lambda, etc).