|This item qualifies for FREE Shipping in the continental United States!|
Brand: AIM Sports
|Regularly $1699 - This One Only $1519 - Save $180.00!|
This AiM EVO5 Data Logger was installed and returned to us. It has been tested by AiM to verify proper operation. (The installation issue turned out to be unrelated to the data logger.)
The EVO5 is a powerful yet very compact data logger, designed to take advantage of the extensive CAN connectivity of AiM accessories. It is small enough for the tightest installations (only 4 1/2" x 1 7/8" x 2 5/16" including connector plugs), but AiM's CAN connectivity gives it virtually unlimited potential for expansion into just the data acquisition system you need. The flexible configuration lets it grow with you.
- Internal 3-axis g-sensor (configurable for mounting in any of 8 orientations)
- Internal 3-axis gyroscope
- GPS (pre-configured to provide speed and lap time signals)
- 8 configurable analog input channels*
- CAN port for almost unlimited number of inputs (expansion requires AiM CAN Data Hubs, Part No. MC-329, sold separately)
- Vehicle speed automatically calculated by GPS
- 4 wheel speed input channels*
- RPM input channel (sampled from ignition signal or ECU)
- Lap Timer (GPS-based standard; can add optical or magnetic systems sold separately)
- 4 GB on-board non-volatile memory (expandable by adding AiM Memory Module, Part No. MC-720, sold separately)
- Accepts SD memory cards up to 128 GB (not included) for additional memory space
- 2 digital outputs*
- Connections to 1 or 2 ECUs via CAN, K-Line, or RS232*
- Data download via secure WiFi connection (no cable required)
* Access to Analog channels 5-8, Wheel Speed channels 2-4, digital outputs, ECU CAN input 2, and RS232 ECU connection requires the AiM EVO5 Auxiliary Harness (Part No. MC-711), sold separately. Sensors sold separately.
Kit includes EVO5 logger, GPS08 module (1.3m cable), primary wiring harness with 37-pin Deutsch connector, and Race Studio 3 software.
Note: This is a data logger only. You must add the AiM GS-Dash Display (Part No. MC-232, sold separately) in order to display the data without downloading to a computer. No display is included with this logger. Use of a dash display along with GPS also requires the addition of the AiM 4-Port CAN Data Hub (Part No. MC-329, sold separately).
Current stock on hand only -- this item will not be backordered.