Brand: Antigravity Batteries
|This item qualifies for FREE Shipping in the continental United States!|
The Antigravity Micro-Start XP-10HD uses the latest in Lithium-Ion (LiFePO4) battery technology to put a huge reserve of power in a package about the size of a paperback book!
This compact personal power supply measures just 9" x 3 1/2" x 1 1/4" and weighs only 24 ounces, but it can deliver up to 650 peak cranking amps -- enough to jump start a V8 truck up to 30 times on a single charge! It can even jump start a 7.3L diesel truck as many as 20 times. Alternately, the XP-10HD can charge your cell phone about 10 times or power your IBM-compatible laptop* for 2 hours or more. It is also makes an outstanding power supply for any USB-powered device, or most 12v entertainment devices such as portable DVD players. The XP-10HD is the largest and most powerful in the Micro-Start line.
The Micro-Start XP-10HD has 5 power outlets: A high-amp 12 volt jump starting port, a 19v port for laptops*, a 10 amp 12v port for accessories, a 1 amp 5v USB port, and a 2 amp 5v USB port. Other features include an LED flashlight with 2 built-in flash patterns including an S.O.S. flashing beacon pattern, an LED battery capacity indicator, built-in over-charge and over-discharge protections, and an automatic power-off.
Included in the Micro Start XP-10 kit:
- Zippered hard-sided carrying case (9 3/4" x 10 1/4" x 2 1/8")
- Heavy-duty clamp-type smart jumper cables
- 12v DC charger (cigarette lighter plug) for charging from the car
- 120v AC charger (US plug) for charging at home
- White universal 4-tip USB Cable (Mini USB, Micro USB, Apple 8-pin, USB Type C)
- Black universal DC Cable with 8 interchangeable tips for 19v laptops* or 12v accessories
The entire kit weighs just 3 pounds including case and all accessories.
* Not compatible with 16v Apple laptops.
Note: DOT regulations will only allow us to ship Antigravity batteries via UPS Ground service. UN regulations will NOT allow us to ship Antigravity outside of the 48 contiguous states. USPS will not accept lithium batteries for transport by mail.