|This item qualifies for FREE Shipping in the continental United States!|
This Clearance MyLaps X2 Motocross Rechargeable Transponder with 5 year subscription was returned to us. The registration has been reset by the manufacturer.
MX is for Motocross
The AMB MX Personal Transponder is designed for use in Motocross, Snocross, and Enduro (off-road) motorcycling and snowmobiling applications. The X2 "MX" is identified by an orange stripe on the label.
The rechargeable unit mounts to a quick-release bracket (included) and should be mounted to the front fork between 2 feet and 4 feet from the ground. Kit includes transponder, bracket, X2 RaceKey, and USB cord. The RaceKey is used to manage your susbscription, activate the transponder, and charge the transponder. This transponder includes a renewable 5-year subscription.
- The transponder number is printed directly on the unit.
- A 4-hour charge gives approximately 4 days of run time.
- The flashing LED indicates remaining run time. Each flash of green indicates one day of run time remaining. When the battery has less than one day left, the LED will flash red.
- The subscription can be renewed for 1, 2, or 5 years at a time.
- Renewing the subscription before it expires will also renew the factory warranty. If you let the subscription expire, you can renew the subscription but not the warranty.
The X2 Transponder requires a computer with a USB port and a software download (free) from MyLaps.com to activate and manage your subscription.
Note: The MX is NOT for use with cars or karts!
Cars require the red-stripe X2 (Part Nos. 5001-501 through 5001-515).
Karts should use the yellow-stripe X2 (Part Nos. 5001-541 through 5001-555).
Current stock on hand only -- this item will not be backordered.