The compact Davies Craig 12 volt Electric Booster Pump has a high flow capacity (176 gal/hr at 1.5psi typical, 300 gal/hr at free flow), making it ideal for a wide range of water-circulating applications.
- Replace the horsepower-robbing mechanical water pump in motorcycles and motorcycle-engined race cars
- Boost the flow of coolant to the heater core in your tow vehicle for better heating
- Circulate coolant after shutting off your engine to cool off hot spots or turbochargers
- Cool water-cooled kart engines efficiently
- Pump water in motor homes and RVs*
- You can even use it in your backyard fountain!
Compact (4" long x 2 3/4" diameter), lightweight (under 1 pound) pump features a brushless motor design tested to 15,000 hours of operation at 175° F (80° C). Reinforced nylon pump body features 3/4" inlet and outlet. Operates on 9 to 15 volts, 1.3 amps maximum current draw. Includes wiring harness, hose clamps, two 5" sections of 3/4" ID hose, and two 3/4" to 5/8" to 1/2" adapters.
* This pump is not self-priming. If it is used in applications other than recirculating or closed-loop systems, the pump must be mounted lower than the source tank and the pickup tube must exit from the bottom of the tank.