Davies Craig Electric Booster Pump
The compact Davies Craig 12 volt Electric Booster Pump has a high flow capacity (176 gal/hr at 1.5psi typical, 300 gal/hr at free flow), making it ideal for a wide range of water-circulating applications.
- Replace the horsepower-robbing mechanical water pump in motorcycles and motorcycle-engined race cars
- Boost the flow of coolant to the heater core in your tow vehicle for better heating
- Circulate coolant after shutting off your engine to cool off hot spots or turbochargers
- Cool water-cooled kart engines efficiently
- Pump water in motor homes and RVs*
- You can even use it in your backyard fountain!
Compact (4" long x 2 3/4" diameter), lightweight (under 1 pound) pump features a brushless motor design tested to 15,000 hours of operation at 175° F (80° C). Reinforced nylon pump body features 3/4" inlet and outlet. Operates on 9 to 15 volts, 1.3 amps maximum current draw. Includes wiring harness, hose clamps, two 5" sections of 3/4" ID hose, and two 3/4" to 5/8" to 1/2" adapters.
* This pump is not self-priming. If it is used in applications other than recirculating or closed-loop systems, the pump must be mounted lower than the source tank and the pickup tube must exit from the bottom of the tank.
Electric Coolant Pumps
Click image for big picture