|This item qualifies for FREE Shipping in the continental United States!|
The MXL Pista is a powerful and high-tech racing data acquisition system that is very easy to set up and use. This is our most popular AiM MXL dash system.
8 analog input channels can sample, log, and display a wide range of temperatures, pressures, or potentiometers (throttle position, steering position, etc). CAN technology allows you to expand the dash by adding AiM CAN Data Hubs (Part No. MC-329, sold separately) to connect an almost limitless number of other sensors such as GPS, Lambda (O2), and thermocouples without using any analog channels! The MXL Pista can also be connected to many different ECUs if desired. Included Race Studio 2 software allows you to configure the dash to suit your installation. It all ads up to a flexible, expandable data logger that can grow with you.
The compact 6.85" x 4.33" anodized aluminum housing features:
- Wide, backlit LCD dash display screen
- Digital (numeric) and graphic (bars) RPM display with configurable scale
- Gear position indicator
- 10 configurable 3-color LED shift lights
- 6 configurable red LED alarm lights
- Road speed
- Predictive lap time display
The MXL Pista is capable of very precise and accurate data logging. The 8MB non-volatile memory can store up to 3 hours of information depending on the number of channels and sampling rates. The powerful Race Studio 2 software (included) lets you analyze your data or compare it to data recorded by any other AiM data system, from the Solo lap timer to the professional EVO4 logger.
Included in the kit:
- Wiring harness and sensor harness with AMP connectors
- Internal lateral G-force sensor
- Infrared lap time transmitter and receiver
- Wheel speed sensor
- Two temperature sensors
- USB download cable and Race Studio 2 software
Requires 9 - 15V external power supply.