|This item qualifies for FREE Shipping in the continental United States!|
Brand: AIM Sports
|Was $2999 - Now only $2099 - You save $900!|
The AiM MXL Pro is a powerful and high tech way to sample, log, and display data. 12 analog input channels allow you to measure temperatures, pressures, or potentiometers (throttle position, steering position, etc). 4 wheel speed channels let you see wheelspin or lockup on each wheel. CAN technology allows you to expand the dash by adding AiM CAN Data Hubs (Part No. MC-329, sold separately) to connect an almost limitless number of other sensors such as GPS, Lambda (O2), and thermocouples without using any analog channels! The MXL Pro can also be connected to an ECU via CAN or RS232 connection if desired.
The compact 6.85" x 4.33" anodized aluminum housing features:
- Wide, backlit LCD screenwith digital (numeric) and graphic RPM display
- 10 configurable shift lights (top) and 6 configurable alarm lights (sides)
- Gear position indicator and predictive lap time display
The MXL Pro is capable of very precise and accurate data logging, viewable by simply pressing one button on the dash itself, or by using the included Race Studio 2 software to download to your laptop. The 16MB non-volatile memory can store up to 6 hours of information including total engine time usage.
Included in the kit:
- Primary and Auxiliary wiring / sensor harnesses with Deutsch connectors
- Internal lateral g-force sensor
- Infrared lap time transmitter and receiver
- Two wheel speed sensors
- Two temperature sensors
- USB download cable and Race Studio 2 software
Requires 9 - 15V external power supply.
While supplies last! This is the last of the V-8 Interceptors. The MXL may be the most popular series if data logging dashes that AiM ever made, and the Pro is the most powerful version. When this kit is gone, we will not be able to get more!