|This item qualifies for FREE Shipping in the continental United States!|
Brand: AIM Sports
This very trick steering wheel has a built-in dash display designed to be powered by an AiM EVO4 Data Logger (sold separately). The black anodized aluminum wheel houses a full-function digital display plus many more great features:
- Six sequential LED shift lights (progammable colors)
- Four LED warning lights (programmable colors)
- Four weatherproof buttons to control dash functions
- Four "unassigned" weatherproof buttons to control non-dash functions
- Comfortable grips covered in black suede
- Built-in mounting studs to mate to our SPA Design F-1 Quick-Release Hub (Part No. 3405, sold separately)
- The AiM Paddle Shifters (Part No. MC-309, sold separately) mount easily, with wiring already integrated in the harness
All of the wheel functions run through a single coiled cord to a mil-spec connector that gets installed in a bulkhead in your cockpit. Black anodized aluminum wheel measures 10.7 inches wide x 7.2 inches high with black suede grips.
Note: The display in this wheel requires an AiM EVO4 Data Logger, sold separately. The display will not function alone.
Most installations will also require the addition of the AiM 4-Port CAN Data Hub (Part No. MC-329, sold separately) to allow the connection of any other CAN peripheral (GPS, SmartyCam, Lambda, etc).