|This item qualifies for FREE Shipping in the continental United States!|
This very trick steering wheel has a built-in dash display designed to be powered by an AiM EVO3 Data Logger or an AiM EVO4 Data Logger (sold separately). The black anodized aluminum wheel houses a full-function digital display plus many more great features:
- Five sequential LED shift lights
- Four LED warning lights
- Four weatherproof buttons to control dash functions
- Four "unassigned" weatherproof buttons to control non-dash functions
- Comfortable grips covered in black suede
- Built-in mounting studs to mate to our SPA Design F-1 Quick-Release Hub with 8 Pin Electrical Connector (Part No. 3407, sold separately)
All of the wheel functions run through just 8 wires. Black anodized aluminum wheel measures 11 inches wide x 9 inches high with black suede grips.
Note: The display in this wheel requires an AiM EVO3 Data Logger or an AiM EVO4 Data Logger, sold separately. The display will not function alone.