|This item qualifies for FREE Shipping in the continental United States!|
Brand: AIM Sports
The EVO4 is a powerful yet very compact data logger, designed to take advantage of the extensive CAN connectivity developed by AiM. It is small enough for the tightest installations (only 4 1/8" x 1 9/16" x 1 5/16"), but AiM's CAN connectivity gives it virtually unlimited potential for expansion into just the data acquisition system you need. The flexible configuration lets it grow with you.
- Internal 3-axis g-sensor (configurable for mounting in any of 8 orientations)
- Built-in GPS (pre-configured to provide speed and lap time signals)
- 5 configurable analog input channels
- CAN port for almost unlimited number of inputs (expansion requires AiM CAN Data Hubs, Part No. MC-329, sold separately)
- Vehicle speed automatically calculated by GPS
- 2 additional speed input channels (wheel speed sensors and Y-cable sold separately)
- RPM input channel (sampled from ignition signal or ECU)
- Lap Timer (GPS-based standard; can add optical or magnetic systems sold separately)
- 8 MB on-board non-volatile memory (expandable by adding AiM Memory Key, Part No. MC-315, sold separately)
Kit includes EVO4 logger, GPS antenna (4m cable), RPM cable, ECU harness, USB cable, and Race Studio 2 software.
Note: This is a data logger only. You must add a display such as the AiM Formula Car Wheel Display (Part No. MC-308), the MXL Dash Display (Part No. MC-343), or the AiM G-Dash Display (Part No. MC-231) in order to display the data without downloading to a computer. No display is included with this logger.