Oil/Water Cooler Pump, 12 volt, 2 gpm
|This item qualifies for FREE Shipping in the continental United States!|
This self-priming pump is specially designed for transmission and differential oil cooling. The pumping elements are designed to handle the fine metal particles always present in gearboxes, but an in-line filter screen is recommended to keep out any larger particles.
The lightweight 12 volt electric motor weighs just 3.5 pounds and has a built-in mounting bracket. The pump head can be rotated in 90 degree increments for the most convenient port location. This pump can also be used as a scavenge pump, turbo oiler, cool suit pump, or any other application requiring a quality, low pressure electric pump capable of circulating one to two gallons per minute flow rate. Recommended for intermittent use (up to 2 hours per cycle).
- 60psi maximum pressure at 1gpm flow rate
- 2gpm maximum flow at 10psi pressure
- Maximum operating temperature: 160° F (70° C) constant; 265° F (130° C) intermittent
- Buna-N (nitrile) diaphragm and seals compatible with oil or water / coolant
- 3.5 pounds
- 7.62 inches long x 3.62" diameter (3.93" with mounting bracket)
- 12 volts DC, 8 amp maximum current draw
- Self-priming up to 8 feet vertical draw
- 3/8 NPT female inlet and outlet ports
Replacement parts available separately:
Buna Diaphragm Kit with Pistons (Part No. TE 40-902)
Buna Check Valve Assembly (Part No. TE 40-934)
We also offer a Viton Check Valve Assembly Kit (Part No. TE 40-905) for use with corrosive fluids like fuel and alcohol.
Transmission / Differential Cooling
Electric Coolant Pumps
Click image for big picture