Enter desired order quantities below, then click the "Add selected quantities to cart" button.
SCCA General Competition Rules Manual, 2014 Edition
Carroll Smith once wrote, "It is up to you to be familiar with the rules and to abide by them -- otherwise you don't get to play!" This is the official SCCA General Competition Rules book, which contains all of the Club Racing rules.
It answers many important questions, such as:
- What size do my car numbers need to be?
- Do I need to replace my helmet this year?
- What kind of fire system do I need for my car?
- Are fire-resistant underwear, socks, or head socks required?
- What clutch is legal for my class?
We have heard too many stories of racers losing protests or being sent home at Tech because they did not have a GCR to defend their position. Don't let it happen to you!