Brand: Antigravity Batteries
The Antigravity Micro-Start XP-1 uses the latest in Lithium-Ion (LiFePO4) battery technology to put a huge reserve of power in your pocket!
This compact personal power supply measures just 6 1/4" x 3" x 1" and weighs only 13 ounces, but it can deliver up to 400 peak amps -- enough to jump start a V8 truck up to 15 times on a single charge! Alternately, the XP-1 can charge your cell phone 5 times or power your IBM-compatible laptop* for an hour. It is also makes an outstanding power supply for any USB-powered device, or most 12v entertainment devices such as portable DVD players.
The Micro-Start XP-1 has 4 power outlets: A high-amp 12 volt jump starting port, a 3.5 amp 19v port for laptops*, an 8 amp 12v port for accessories, and a 2 amp 5v USB port. Other features include an LED flashlight with 2 built-in flash patterns including an S.O.S. flashing beacon pattern, an LED battery capacity indicator, built-in over-charge and over-discharge protections, and an automatic power-off.
Included in the Micro Start XP-1 kit:
- Zippered hard-sided carrying case (7 1/4" x 10 1/8" x 2 1/8")
- Clamp-type jumper cables
- 12v DC charger (cigarette lighter plug) for charging from the car
- 120v AC charger with US plug
- White universal 4-tip USB Cable (Mini USB, Micro USB, Apple 8-pin, Apple-30 pin)
- Black universal DC Cable with 8 interchangeable tips for 19v laptops* or 12v accessories
The entire kit weighs just 2 pounds 3 ounces including case and all accessories.
* Not compatible with 16v Apple laptops.
Note: DOT regulations will only allow us to ship Antigravity batteries via UPS Ground service. UN regulations will NOT allow us to ship Antigravity outside of the 48 contiguous states. USPS will not accept lithium batteries for transport by mail.