Brand: CoolShirt Systems
This insulated hose set works with all COOL SHIRT water cooling systems. Includes a 12 foot long paired insulated 5/16" ID hose set, FIA-style safety (pull-release) male and female connectors for each end, and 4 retaining clip rings. The hoses are unterminated, so you can cut them to whatever length you need. Instructions are included. One hose kit is enough to connect one shirt to a COOL SHIRT brand cooler. This is the longest hose set available, suitable for just about any installation -- even if the cooler is located in the trunk area.
1. Cut the hoses to length with a strong pair of scissors.
2. Roll the outer insulation back about 1 inch to expose the inner rubber tubing.
3. Slide a retaining clip ring over the exposed inner tubing. Slide the clip ring at least 1" from the end of the tubing.
4. Carefully use a pair of needle-nose pliers to stretch the end rubber tubing open.
5. Wet the barbed end of the connector with water for lubrication and slide it into the rubber tubing until the end of the tubing seats against the connector body.
6. Repeat steps 2 - 5 until all four connectors are installed.
7. Slide the clip rings down to the center of the barb.
Insulation color may vary from photo. Sorry, no color choice.