|This item qualifies for FREE Shipping in the continental United States!|
The ZR55 caliper is a lightweight 2-piston caliper with a host of modern features:
- 2-Piece billet aluminum body optimized for strength without excess weight
- Weighs just 3.5 pounds (more than 3 pounds lighter than the AP Lockheed LD 20)
- Radial mounting fits 2010 and newer Van Diemen and Citation FF2000 uprights
- Heat caps (made from rocket nozzle insulating material) block heat transfer to fluid
- Uses unique PF7832 ZR55 Brake Pads developed just for use with the PF255.10.0042.03 and PF255.10.0042.04 rotors
The Right Rear caliper has 41mm pistons and is designed for a leading mount (in front of the axle centerline). It can also be used as a trailing mount on the left side.