|This item qualifies for FREE Shipping in the continental United States!|
Set up any racecar, anywhere with this lightweight and easily transportable universal setup rack from Intercomp!
This clever rack eliminates the expensive (and fragile) fabricated aluminum ramps and pontoons in favor of super-strong machined foam composite construction. The modular blocks fit together securely with built-in adjustability for wheelbase and track width without tools.
Tongue-and-groove design and non-slip coatings ensure that the blocks will not slip or shift once they are assembled. The pontoons can be assembled to accommodate any wheelbase from 84" to 110", and the bridges can be assembled for any track width from 49 1/2" to 64". The rack platform is 5" high when assembled to accomodate your scale pad levelers* (not included -- see below).
This complete set includes:
- Two bridge assemblies, adjustable for track width
- Two 16" wide pontoon assemblies, adjustable for wheelbase
- Two 12" long front roll-off pads to eliminate tire bind between adjustments
- Two 57" long on-ramps with super-shallow 4.6° angle of approach
The entire setup rack including leveling platforms weighs just 185 pounds, yet it can support up to 6000 pounds. Made in the USA.
Scale system sold separately.
Tip: When the rack is assembled to suit your car, mark and number the tongue and mating groove at each joint to make reassembly quicker.
* If you do not already have scale pad levelers, we also offer the complete Intercomp Quik Rack Setup Rack with Scale Pad Levelers (Part No. 171001).