AiM Data Acquisition Systems for Karts and Cars
If you are looking for a powerful but affordable data acquisition system, nothing beats AiM! A variety of systems are available to fit your requirements and your budget:
- The amazing Solo GPS-based data logging in-car lap timer
- The versatile SmartyCam HD video camera with on-screen data display
- The entry-level MyChron series of dash displays and data loggers for karts
- The easy-to-use, expandable MXL series of data logging dash displays
- The powerful EVO series of data loggers
Recent Top Selling Products for this category
|AiM 719 to 719 (Auto) Patch Cable, specify length|
These AiM patch cables have 4-pin 719 (push-on type) plugs to extend the reach of any sensor with a 719 connector. Multiple cables can be connected together to make one long cable.
|AiM Magnetic Wheel Speed Sensor, 719 Lead|
The MyChron Magnetic Wheel Speed Sensor, or "Bike" Speed Sensor, has a trigger magnet that mounts to the wheel, wheel hub, or brake rotor to pass in front of the sensor as the wheel rotates.
|AiM MyChron RPM Signal Filter|
The MyChron RPM Signal Filter smoothes out the signal from the ignition to your AiM MyChron dash, required in some applications like the Bosch Blue coil in FF1600 applications.