Brand: Mylaps Sports Timing
MX is for Motocross
The AMB MX Personal Transponder is designed for use in Motocross, Snocross, and Enduro (off-road) motorcycling and snowmobiling applications. The TR2 "MX" is identified by the orange base on the bottom of the transponder body.
The rechargeable unit mounts to a quick-release bracket (included) and should be mounted to the front fork between 2 feet and 4 feet from the ground. Kit includes transponder, bracket, charging cradle, and USB cord. This transponder includes a renewable 1-year subscription.
- The transponder number is printed directly on the unit.
- A 4-hour charge gives approximately 4 days of run time.
- The flashing LED indicates remaining run time. Each flash of green indicates one day of run time remaining. When the battery has less than one day left, the LED will flash red.
- The subscription can be renewed for 1, 2, or 5 years at a time.
- Renewing the subscription before it expires will also renew the factory warranty. If you let the subscription expire, you can renew the subscription but not the warranty.
Note: The MX is NOT for use with cars or karts!
Cars require the red-stripe X2 (Part Nos. 5001-511 through 5001-515) or red-base TR2 (Part Nos. 5001-901 through 5001-905).
Karts should use the yellow-base TR2 (Part Nos. 5001-911 through 5001-915).