Brand: AIM Sports
This special suction-cup mount from AiM is designed specifically to hold your AiM Solo DL and your AiM SmartyCam HD to your windshield. Perfect for track days!
The powerful suction cup holds firmly to any smooth, clean surface. The custom-designed contoured arm and ball mounts hold an AiM SmartyCam HD facing forward (to see out the windshield) and an AiM Solo facing backwards (for the driver to see it). Mount only, lap timer and camera sold separately. Simple assembly required prior to first use.
AiM Solo and SmartyCam are not included with the mount. This mount can accept the AiM Solo/SoloDL or Solo2/Solo2 DL lap timers and SmartyCam HD / SmartyCam HD 2.1 "box style" (not GP) cameras. Requires the Solo mounting plate (not included).
1. Use the self-tapping screws to attach the rough-textured diamond ball mount (the one without the countersunk screw holes) to the suction cup.
2. Use the countersunk screws, washers, and nuts to attach the smooth-textured diamond ball mount (with the countersunk screw holes) to your Solo mounting plate.
3. Screw the threaded ball mount into the threaded insert on the bottom of the SmartyCam HD.
4. Clamp the three ball mounts into the L-brackets with the SmartyCam at the bottom of the L, the Solo in the middle, and the suction cup at the top. The SmartyCam HD and suction cup should be on one side of the L and the Solo should be on the other.
5. Turn the suction cup lever from "OFF" to "ON" to attach to your windshield and adjust the mounts as needed.