The Jiffy-Tite 2000 series will flow 1.75 GPM with a 5psi inlet pressure through a mated pair of valved fittings attached to 3 feet of -6 hose. Flow tests based on Stoddard solvent at 80°F.
This fitting is valved; non-valved fittings are noted with an "A".
The Jiffy-Tite 2000 Series Sockets will mate to any Jiffy-Tite 2000 Series Plug.
They will not mate to the 3000 or 5000 series plugs.
Check out these features:
- Standard fluorcarbon seals are resistant to gas, oil, water and coolant.
- 100% leak tested.
- Patented design.
- Compact, yet feature high-flow capacity.
- Excellent wear resistance.
- Good-looking black and gold anodized finish.
- Completely rebuildable.
- Durable 6061-T6 aluminum bodies and brass valves.
- 200 psi maximum operating pressure (not suitable for brake systems).