The 5000 series will flow 7.86 GPM with a 5psi inlet pressure through a mated pair of valved fittings attached to 2 feet of -10 hose. Flow tests based on Stoddard solvent at 80°F.) This fitting is valved; non-valved fittings are noted with an "A".
The Jiffy-Tite 5000 Series Plugs will mate to any Jiffy-Tite 5000 Series Socket. They will not mate to the 2000 or 3000 series sockets.
Check out these features:
- EPDM seals are resistant to glycol-based coolant. Standard fluorocarbon seals are also available for fuel and oil use, and Buna-N seals are available for alcohol fuel use.
- 100% leak tested.
- Patented design.
- Compact, yet feature high-flow capacity.
- Excellent wear resistance.
- Good-looking black and gold anodized finish.
- Completely rebuildable.
- Durable 6061-T6 aluminum bodies and brass valves.
- 200psi maximum operating pressure.