Staubli have been leaders in quick-release couplings for over 40 years. The SPH series are designed specifically for motorsport brake and clutch hydraulics, with many great features.
- Compact: 5/8" diameter, 2" long (excluding AN fittings) when connected
- Lightweight: Less than 1 ounce per set
- EPDM seals are compatible with brake fluid
- 2900 psi (200 bar) pressure rating suitable for racing brake systems
- No spillage when disconnected (spare calipers can be kept filled and ready to install)
- No air allowed in (no need to bleed the system after reconnecting)
- Bayonet locking system takes just a push and a twist to connect or disconnect
- Male 3AN or 4AN fittings
Coupling sleeve is red.
Note: "Male" refers to the internal valve mechanism, not to the retention sleeve. The Male SPH coupling has the retention sleeve.