|This item qualifies for FREE Shipping in the continental United States!|
Staubli have been leaders in quick-release couplings for over 40 years. The SPH series are designed specifically for motorsport brake and clutch hydraulics, with many great features.
- Compact: 5/8" diameter, 2" long (excluding AN fittings) when connected
- Lightweight: Approximately 1 ounce per set
- EPDM seals are compatible with brake fluid
- 2900 psi (200 bar) pressure rating suitable for racing brake systems
- No spillage when disconnected (spare calipers can be kept filled and ready to install)
- No air allowed in (no need to bleed the system after reconnecting)
- Bayonet locking system takes just a push and a twist to connect or disconnect
- Male 3AN bulkhead fitting
The male 3AN bulkhead fitting on this version allows easy installation in a panel or bracket. This allows super-quick, one-handed connection and disconnection. Requires a 3/8" diameter hole and accomodates panel thickness between 0.04" and 0.2".
Note: "Female" refers to the internal valve mechanism, not to the retention sleeve. The Female SPH coupling has the female valve and fits inside the retention sleeve on the male coupling.