If you have discovered that you need to insulate hoses or wiring after installation, Thermo-Tec Express Sleeves can be a lifesaver. This lightweight, low-profile sleeve is constructed of a high-temperature woven fabric with an aluminized outer layer to reflect heat and look great. Express Sleeves also feature a hook-and-loop closure along the length so they can be installed without disconnecting anything.
- Reflects 90% of radiant heat to protect hoses or wiring
- Withstands direct continuous temperatures of up to 750°F
- Lighter and thinner than bulky rubber-coated fiberglass sleeve material
- No messy adhesive
- Quick installation without disturbing any connections
- Looks cleaner and better than silicone rubber sleeve
This size fits over control cables (push-pull or our custom throttle cables), spark plug wires, battery cables, or hoses up to -10 size. Sold in 3 foot lengths.