Mini Laser Sight IR Temp Gun, 750 F (400 C)
This non-contact pyrometer is simple and easy to use. Fast half-second response time and 7 second display hold make it quick and easy to take temperatures, even in hard-to-reach spots. The pistol-grip design is comfortable to hold and easy to aim. Red spot laser makes aiming even easier and more precise. Backlit LCD displays up to 750°F (400°C) with a resolution of 0.5°F (0.2°C) and has a low battery indicator. Accurate to +/-2% reading. Includes 9 volt battery.
It's great for tire temperatures, but what else?
- Coolant hoses & radiators: Find out if coolant is circulating, when the thermostat opens, and if the radiator is flowing properly
- Oil hoses & coolers: Make sure the oil is circulating and check the efficiency of your cooler
- Gauges: Double-check the operation and accuracy of your temperature gauges
- Exhaust: Find a dead cylinder without pulling a plug wire or burning your hands
- Wheel bearings: Check for overheated wheel bearings on your trailer at every rest stop to prevent problems
Infra-Red Non-Contact Pyrometers
Click image for big picture