Brand: AIM Sports
|This item qualifies for FREE Shipping in the continental United States!|
The EVO5 is a powerful yet very compact data logger, designed to take advantage of the extensive CAN connectivity of AiM accessories. It is small enough for the tightest installations (only 4 1/2" x 1 7/8" x 2 5/16" including connector plugs), but AiM's CAN connectivity gives it virtually unlimited potential for expansion into just the data acquisition system you need. The flexible configuration lets it grow with you.
- Internal 3-axis g-sensor (configurable for mounting in any of 8 orientations)
- Internal 3-axis gyroscope
- GPS (pre-configured to provide speed and lap time signals)
- 8 configurable analog input channels*
- CAN port for almost unlimited number of inputs (expansion requires AiM CAN Data Hubs, Part No. MC-329, sold separately)
- Vehicle speed automatically calculated by GPS
- 4 wheel speed input channels*
- RPM input channel (sampled from ignition signal or ECU)
- Lap Timer (GPS-based standard; can add optical or magnetic systems sold separately)
- 4 GB on-board non-volatile memory (expandable by adding AiM Memory Module, Part No. MC-720, sold separately)
- Accepts SD memory cards up to 128 GB (not included) for additional memory space
- 2 digital outputs*
- Connections to 1 or 2 ECUs via CAN, K-Line, or RS232*
- Data download via secure WiFi connection (no cable required)
* Access to Analog channels 5-8, Wheel Speed channels 2-4, digital outputs, ECU CAN input 2, and RS232 ECU connection requires the AiM EVO5 Auxiliary Harness (Part No. MC-711), sold separately. Sensors sold separately.
Kit includes EVO5 logger, GPS08 module (1.3m cable), and the primary wiring harness with 37-pin Deutsch connector. All sensors sold separately. Race Studio 3 software is always available as a free download from AiM.
Note: This is a data logger only. You must add the AiM GS-Dash Display (Part No. MC-232, sold separately) in order to display the data without downloading to a computer. No display is included with this logger. Use of a dash display along with GPS also requires the addition of the AiM 4-Port CAN Data Hub (Part No. MC-329, sold separately).