Quick-Disconnect Socket to 6AN Male with Lanyard
The Jiffy-Tite 2000 series will flow 1.75 GPM with a 5psi inlet pressure through a mated pair of valved fittings attached to 3 feet of -6 hose (flow tests based on Stoddard solvent at 80°F.) This fitting is valved; non-valved fittings are noted with an "A". A tug on the lanyard pulls the collar to release the socket. This can be used as a safety break-away on sprint cars or other vehicles where the tank may separate from the chassis in an incident.
The Jiffy-Tite 2000 Series Sockets will mate to any Jiffy-Tite 2000 Series Plug.
They will not mate to the 3000 or 5000 series plugs.
Check out these features:
- Standard fluorcarbon seals are resistant to gas, oil, water and coolant.
- 100% leak tested.
- Patented design.
- Compact, yet feature high-flow capacity.
- Excellent wear resistance.
- Good-looking black and gold anodized finish.
- Completely rebuildable.
- Durable 6061-T6 aluminum bodies and brass valves.
- 200 psi maximum operating pressure.
Jiffy-tite 2000 Series Quick-Connect Fittings
Jiffy-tite Quick-Connect Male Threaded Fittings
Jiffy-tite Quick-Connect Fittings to AN Adapters
Click image for big picture