This plug fitting allows fluid to flow only when connected to a 3000-series Jiffy-tite socket. When disconnected, it immediately stops the flow of fluid for a clean disconnection. The hose barb is sized to accept a standard 8AN rubber-lined stainless braided hose or Aeroquip Startlite (rubber lined, aramid braided) hose. It will not work with plain rubber hose or PTFE-lined hose.
The Jiffy-tite 3000 series will flow 4.34 GPM with a 5 psi inlet pressure through a mated pair of valved fittings attached to 2 feet of -8 hose (flow tests based on Stoddard solvent at 80°F). The Jiffy-Tite 3000 Series Plugs will mate to any Jiffy-Tite 3000 Series Socket. They will not mate to the 2000 or 5000 series sockets.
Check out these features:
- Standard fluorcarbon seals are resistant to gas, oil, water and coolant.
- 100% leak tested.
- Patented design.
- Compact, yet feature high-flow capacity.
- Excellent wear resistance.
- Good-looking black and gold anodized finish.
- Completely Rebuildable.
- Durable 6061-T6 aluminum bodies and brass valves.
- 200psi maximum operating pressure.