Fits the following Bell USA helmets with the SRV shield pivot system:
- SA2010 BR.1 (not SA05 BR-1)
- SA2010 M.4 (not SA05 M4)
- SA2010 Sport (not BRE Sport 5)
- Late SA2005 Vortex (not Vortex FA/ Forced Air or Vortex TFA / Top Forced Air)
- Late SA2005 Vortex.2 (including Side Air and Top Air)
- Late SA2005 M3 / M3 Xtra
- Late SA2005 Sport (not Sport III)
Bell USA reference number 281-SRV.
Bell USA introduced the SRV friction-lock system as a rolling change in 2005-06 on the SA2005 Vortex and M3 helmets. Later SA05 versions of these models have the SRV system, but some of the early SA05 helmets have the original Bell Kam-Lok Shield detent system. The SRV shield has a smooth curved slot in front of the pivot. The Kam-Lok shield has a slot with three notches and takes a different shield.
Older M3, M3 Xtra, Sport II, Sport III, Vortex, and XFM-1 helmets with the Kam-Lok detent can use this SRV shield with the addition of the Bell Kam-Lok to SRV Pivot Conversion Kit, Part No. 2239-010 (sold separately).
Customers outside the Americas please note: This shield only fits Bell USA helmets. It does not fit any European-market helmets.