Brand: Bell Racing
Fits the following Bell USA helmets with the SRV shield pivot system:
- SAH2010 Vortex GT (not SA05 Vortex / Vortex.2)
- SA2010 K.1 Sport (not SA15 K.1 Pro)
- Late SA2005 Dominator* (not SA10-SA15 Dominator.2)
- Late SA2005 K-1 Sport (not Bell Europe K1 Sport SV)
- Late SA2005 T6 Interceptor*
- Late SA2005 GTX* (not SA10 GTX.2 / SA15 GTX.3)
Note: Does not fit any SA2015 helmets.
Bell reference number 276-SRV.
* Bell introduced the SRV friction-lock system as a rolling change in 2005-06 on the SA2005 Dominator, T6, and GTX helmets. Later SA05 versions of these models have the SRV system, but some of the early SA05 helmets have the original Bell Kam-Lok Shield detent system. The SRV shield has a smooth curved slot in front of the pivot. The Kam-Lok shield has a slot with three notches and takes a different shield.
Older helmets with the Kam-Lok detent can use this SRV shield with the addition of the Bell Kam-Lok to SRV Pivot Conversion Kit, Part No. 2239-010 (sold separately). With the conversion kit, this shield will fit SA95 through SA05 Dominator; SA00 and SA05 GTX; SA95 and SA00 Feuling; and SA90 AFX-1, M3, Sport II, and Vortex.
Customers outside the Americas please note: This shield will not fit the European Bell K1 Sport SV. The European 276SV shield is not the same as the American 276 SRV.