Brand: Bell Racing
Fits the following Bell USA helmets with the SRV shield pivot system:
- SAH2010 Vortex GT (not SA05 Vortex / Vortex.2)
- SA2010 K.1 Sport (not SA15 K.1 Pro)
- Late SA2005 Dominator* (not SA10-SA15 Dominator.2)
- Late SA2005 K-1 Sport (not Bell Europe K1 Sport SV)
- Late SA2005 T6 Interceptor*
- Late SA2005 GTX* (not SA10 GTX.2 / SA15 GTX.3)
Note: Does not fit any SA2015 helmets.
Bell reference number 276-SRV.
* Bell introduced the SRV friction-lock system as a rolling change in 2005-06 on the SA2005 Dominator, T6, and GTX helmets. Later SA05 versions of these models have the SRV system, but some of the early SA05 helmets have the original Bell Kam-Lok Shield detent system. The SRV shield has a smooth curved slot in front of the pivot. The Kam-Lok shield has a slot with three notches and is not interchangeable.
Customers outside the Americas please note: This shield will not fit the European Bell K1 Sport SV. The European 276SV shield is not the same as the American 276 SRV.