The Jiffy-Tite 2000 series will flow 1.75 GPM with a 5psi inlet pressure through a mated pair of valved fittings attached to 3 feet of -6 hose (flow tests based on Stoddard solvent at 80°F.)
This fitting is valved; non-valved fittings are noted with an "A".
The Jiffy-Tite 2000 Series Plugs will mate to any Jiffy-Tite 2000 Series Socket.
They will not mate to the 3000 or 5000 series sockets.
Check out these features:
- Standard fluorcarbon seals are resistant to gas, oil, water and coolant. (They can also be special ordered with Buna seals for alcohol and methanol applications.)
- 100% leak tested.
- Patented design.
- Compact, yet feature high-flow capacity.
- Excellent wear resistance.
- Good-looking black and gold anodized finish.
- Completely rebuildable.
- Durable 6061-T6 aluminum bodies and brass valves.
- 200psi maximum operating pressure.