Staubli have been leaders in quick-release couplings for over 40 years. The SPH series are designed specifically for high-pressure motorsports applications, with many great features.
- Compact: 5/8" diameter, 2" long (excluding AN fittings) when connected
- Lightweight: Less than 1 ounce per set
- FPM (Fluorocarbon rubber) seals are compatible with fuel and oil
- 2900 psi (200 bar) pressure rating suitable for racing brake systems
- No spillage when disconnected (spare calipers can be kept filled and ready to install)
- No air allowed in (no need to bleed the system after reconnecting)
- Bayonet locking system takes just a push and a twist to connect or disconnect
- Male 3AN or 4AN fittings
Note: "Female" refers to the internal valve mechanism, not to the retention sleeve. The Female SPH coupling has the female valve (see photo). The female coupling fits inside the retention sleeve on the male coupling.