Quick-Disconnect Plug to 5/8" Push Lock Hose Barb
This plug fitting allows fluid to flow only when connected to a 5000-series Jiffy-tite socket. When disconnected, it immediately stops the flow of fluid for a clean disconnection. The hose barb is sized to accept a 5/8" ID plain rubber hose. It will not work with 10AN stainless braided hose, Aeroquip Startlite (aramid braided) hose, or PTFE-lined hose.
The 5000 series will flow 7.86 GPM with a 5psi inlet pressure through a mated pair of valved fittings attached to 2 feet of -10 hose. Flow tests based on Stoddard solvent at 80°F.) Jiffy-Tite 5000 Series Plugs will mate to any Jiffy-Tite 5000 Series Socket. They will not mate to the 2000 or 3000 series sockets.
Check out these features:
- Standard fluorcarbon seals are resistant to gas, oil, water and coolant.
- 100% leak tested.
- Patented design.
- Compact, yet feature high-flow capacity.
- Excellent wear resistance.
- Good-looking black and gold anodized finish.
- Completely rebuildable.
- Durable 6061-T6 aluminum bodies and brass valves.
- 200psi maximum operating pressure.
Jiffy-tite 5000 Series Quick-Connect Fittings
Jiffy-tite Quick-Connect Fittings with Barbed Ends
Click image for big picture