Enter desired order quantities below, then click the "Add selected quantities to cart" button.
Red Line Synthetic Gear Oil
RedLine Gear Oils protect gears under much higher temperatures than any petroleum oil can. They can even reduce gearbox temperatures by 10 to 70 degrees Fahrenheit, while improving driveline efficiency.
- 75W140 Gear Oil is an excellent all-weather gear oil for cars and light trucks. It is not recommended for synchro transmissions due to extreme slipperiness. Meets GL-5 and GL-6 specifications. Replaces BMW SAF-XJ differential fluid for non-LSD.
- 75W85 Gear Oil (formerly LightWeight) is light enough to reduce frictional power losses in racing or street differentials. It is not recommended for synchro transmissions due to extreme slipperiness. Meets GL-5 specifications. 75W85 is suitable for use in FF1600 and FF2000 dog-ring transaxles.
- 75W90 Gear Oil is recommended for most street and racing differentials including limited-slip units. Contains friction modifiers for smooth operation of limited-slip differentials. It is not recommended for synchro transmissions due to extreme slipperiness. Meets GL-5+ and GL-6 protection ratings. Replaces BMW SAF-XO and SAFX-LS differential fluids for non-LSD.
- 80W140 Gear Oil is similar to 75W90 but is suitable for heavily-loaded and low-speed differentials. It is not recommended for synchro transmissions due to extreme slipperiness. Meets GL-5+ and GL-6 ratings.
- MTL Manual Transmission Lubricant is a 70W80 gear oil suitable for use in street and racing transmissions. Balanced friction speeds synchro engagement for faster shifting when warm; low temperature flow similar to an ATF improves cold shifting. Excellent protection for synchros, gears, and bushings. Meets GL-4 specifications. Red Line MT-90 (Part No. 3344) is similar to MTL, but rated as a 75W90 gear lube; Red Line MT-85 (Part No. RL016) is rated as a 75W85 gear lube.