Enter desired order quantities below, then click the "Add selected quantities to cart" button.
Red Line Synthetic Motor Oil
The synthetic base stocks used by Red Line have a natural multigrade property so they do not require large amounts of unstable polymeric thickeners as used in multigrade petroleum oils. The superior high-temperature stability makes these oils ideal for use in turbocharged, air-cooled, and other hot-running applications all the way up to jet engines! For normal street use, Red Line recommends oil changes every 12-18,000 miles for gasoline engines, or at least once per year.
- 0W20 is the lightest oil available. Recommended for new cars by several manufacturers for maximum fuel economy.
- 5W20 is specified in many new car owner's manuals for better protection at start-up without sacrificing economy.
- 5W30 provides the best lubrication on start-up and reduces turbo lag. Best choice for maximum power and economy.
- 5W40 provides more power and economy than a petroleum 5W40 or 10W40, while providing 25% thicker oil films.
- 5W50 protects high-performance engines like the 5.4L Supercharged Ford engine in Ford GT and Shelby GT500, especially in hot climates.
- 10W30 provides excellent economy and power while providing thicker oil films than a petroleum 10W40 oil.
- 10W40 is the best all-weather viscosity. Oil film thicknesses exceed that of 20W50 petroleum oils when hot but flow much better when cold.
- 10W60 is specified for newer BMW M-series such as E46 M3 and E60 M5.
- 15W50 and 20W50 offer the ultimate protection at high temperatures and are especially recommended in air-cooled, turbocharged, and Mazda rotary engines.
- 15W40 Diesel Engine Oil is highly resistant to thermal breakdown and provides double the detergent and acid neutralizing ability of petroleum oils. Suitable for diesel-engined cars and light trucks.