AeroCatch 3 Recessed Panel Draw Latches
The AeroCatch 3 is a huge improvement on draw-type tension latches. It is perfect for butting two pieces of composite bodywork together. The design eliminates many drawbacks to conventional latches.
- Easy low-profile mounting (no molded countersunk pocket required in the panel).
- Pressure is taken by the aluminum housing, not the fragile edges of composite bodywork.
- Engagement tongue in the housing takes shear forces (no alignment pins required in the bodywork).
- Secondary lock prevents accidental opening.
- Latch handle lays completely flush with the housing when latched.
- Self-lifting hook makes opening and closing a simple one-handed operation.
Recent Top Seller for this product group
This is the Latch half only from the AeroCatch 3 (Plus Flush) Panel Latch. Includes one housing half with latch and hook installed, backup flange, and hardware.