Solderless Butt Splice Terminals
Butt Splices are commonly used to connect "pigtail" leads from electrical parts to your vehicle's wiring harness. We offer a variety of fully insulated solderless (crimp-type) terminals to suit just about any automotive application.
- Standard Termials (Part Nos. 4111, 4124, and 4136) feature thick plastic insulation color-coded for different wire sizes. They are ideal for quick repairs where moisture and corrosion are not a concern.
- Adhesive-Lined Heat Shrink Terminals (Part Nos. 4112-001, 4125-001, and 4137-001) feature heat-shrinkable insulation with a hot-melt adhesive lining. The color-coded insulation positively seals out moisture for a long-term connection.
- Clear-View Heat Shrink Terminals (Part Nos. 4112-002, 4125-002, and 4137-002) also have a heat-shrink insulation lined with hot-melt adhesive, but the insulation is clear so you can inspect the crimp at any time. Small colored bands on the adhesive identify the size.
- Cool-Seal Terminals (Part Nos. 4112-003, 4125-003, and 4137-003) have a rigid (non-shrink) insulation. A small bead of a special sealant inside the insulation blocks moisture. This is a great choice when you need to seal against moisture, but heat shrink is not an option.
All of these terminals are designed for 6-volt to 24-volt DC automotive electrical systems. They are not appropriate for household (AC) wiring.
Recent Top Seller for this product group
These solderless (crimp-on) terminals feature heat-shrink insulation for a weather-tight connection. Yellow insulation color quickly identifies the size as fitting 10 to 12 gauge wire.
* Quantity Pricing Available