Afterburner FIA Rain/Brake Light, Weather Pack Connector
The Afterburner can be used as a high-intensity brake light, FIA-approved flashing rain light, or both! 18 high-intensity red LEDs epoxy potted in a lightweight nylon housing make this an incredibly durable, reliable, and bright light.
- Each LED is isolated on its own individual circuit -- one failed LED will not knock out any others.
- Circuitry is protected by industrial-grade epoxy potting for extreme vibration protection.
- Sealed to IP67 standards -- completely waterproof and submersible.
- Wider viewing angle (30 degrees versus the competitions' less than 20 degrees) for safety.
- Visible from either side of the track -- corner workers will know you have your rain light on!
- Reverse polarity protection and simple 3-wire hookup make installation easy.
- Weather Pack connector on the wiring harness allows easy disconnection when changing gears.
- Fully FIA approved.
- Made in USA.
The flashing circuitry is all internal, so no external flasher is required. Measures 2 9/16" x 2 3/4" x 15/16" thick. Not DOT approved for street use.
Click on the lower picture to the right to see the difference the Afterburner makes!
Afterburner Rain Light Installation Manual (1363KB PDF Document)
Rain (Tail) & Brake Lights
Click image for big picture