The Afterburner can be used as a high-intensity brake light, FIA-approved flashing rain light, or both! 18 high-intensity red LEDs epoxy potted in a lightweight nylon housing make this an incredibly durable, reliable, and bright light.
- Each LED is isolated on its own individual circuit -- one failed LED will not knock out any others.
- Circuitry is protected by industrial-grade epoxy potting for extreme vibration protection.
- Sealed to IP67 standards -- completely waterproof and submersible.
- Wider viewing angle (30 degrees versus the competitions' less than 20 degrees) for safety.
- Visible from either side of the track -- corner workers will know you have your rain light on!
- Reverse polarity protection and simple 3-wire hookup make installation easy.
- Weather Pack connector on the wiring harness allows easy disconnection when changing gears.
- Fully FIA approved.
- Made in USA.
The flashing circuitry is all internal, so no external flasher is required. Measures 2 9/16" x 2 3/4" x 15/16" thick. Not DOT approved for street use.
Click on the lower picture to the right to see the difference the Afterburner makes!
Afterburner Rain Light Installation Manual (1363KB PDF Document)