Each Weather Pack connection set requires the following parts:
- One Tower Body (Part No. 4185-001 through -005)
- One Shroud Body (Part No. 4185-011 through -015)
- Male Terminals (Part No. 4185-030 through -032), one for each pin in the Shroud Body
- Female Terminals (Part No. 4185-040 through -042), one for each pin in the Tower Body
- Terminal Seals (Part No. 4185-070 through -074), one for each Terminal used
First determine how many terminals are needed. Weather Pack connector bodies are available with 1, 2, 3, 4, or 6 terminals. For 5 terminals, use 6 terminal bodies with one Terminal Cavity Plug (Part No. 4185-090).
Next, determine the wire gauge you will use. The modular design of Weather-Pack connectors allows you to mix different wire sizes in one connector when necessary.
Now select Male and Female Terminals based on the wire gauge. Female Terminals are generally used in Tower Bodies and Male Terminals are generally used in Shroud Bodies.