HANS Device Head and Neck Restraints (All)
All of the HANS Devices listed below qualify for FREE Shipping in the continental US!
The HANS Device reduces the risk of basal skull fractures and other neck injuries. SCCA now requires SFI 38.1 or FIA 8858 approved head and neck restraint devices in all wheel-to-wheel racing events. All of the HANS Devices we offer meet these standards.
Choosing a Series:
- Pro series HANS Devices are constructed of high-modulus carbon fiber and weigh just over one pound.
- Pro Ultra series HANS Devices are constructed of carbon fiber with a lower backboard for even lighter weight.
- Pro Ultra Lite series HANS Devices use even less material to save another 100 grams from the weight of the Pro Ultra.
- Sport II series HANS Devices are injection-molded super structural carbon fiber and weigh about 2 pounds.
- HANS III Devices are injection-molded with a hollow F1-style backboard for lighter weight than the Sport II.
- Adjustable series HANS Devices are constructed of injection-molded magnesium alloy with a fire-retardant coating.
Choosing a Model (backboard angle):
- The Model 20 HANS Device is designed for most upright applications, including the majority of sedans and sports cars.
- The Model 30 HANS Device fits most reclined applications, including formula cars and sports racers.
- The Adjustable Series lets you choose your own angle, from 10 to 40 degrees! The angle is so easy to change, you can do it between sessions. Ideal for drivers with more than one car!
All of the HANS Devices listed below include black contour padding, tethers, helmet attachment hardware, and full instructions. All of our HANS yokes are supplied with both SFI 38.1 and FIA 8858-2010 tags. Note that certain anchor styles carry only SFI 38.1 or SFI and FIA 8858-2001 certification.
Click on any HANS Device below for a sizing chart.
Recent Top Seller for this product group
The lightweight carbon fiber Pro Series Model 30 HANS Device is FIA 8858 approved. Vision Advantage Plus Sliding Tethers allow excellent visibility, and the QC anchors release quickly for easy exit.