HANS Device Head and Neck Restraints (All)
Complete listing of all models and series
All of the HANS Devices listed below qualify for FREE Shipping in the continental US!
The HANS Device reduces the risk of basal skull fractures and other neck injuries. SCCA now requires SFI 38.1 or FIA 8858 approved head and neck restraint devices in all wheel-to-wheel racing events. All of the HANS Devices we offer meet these standards.
Choosing a Series:
- Pro series HANS Devices are constructed of high-modulus carbon fiber and weigh just over one pound.
- Pro Ultra Lite series HANS Devices use even less material to save another 100 grams from the weight of the Pro Ultra.
- HANS III Devices are injection-molded super structural carbon fiber with a hollow F1-style backboard that brings the weight down to about a pound and a half.
Choosing a Model (backboard angle):
- The Model 20 HANS Device is designed for most upright applications, including the majority of sedans and sports cars.
- The Model 30 HANS Device fits most reclined applications, including formula cars and sports racers.
All of the HANS Devices listed below include black contour padding, tethers, helmet attachment hardware, and full instructions. All of our HANS yokes are supplied with both SFI 38.1 and FIA 8858-2010 tags. Note that certain anchor styles carry only SFI 38.1 or SFI and FIA 8858-2001 certification.
Click on any HANS Device below for a sizing chart.
Related Technical Documents
Pro Ultra Lite HANS Devices
|$1,172.95||Not In Stock|
|$1,162.95||Not In Stock|
|$1,070.95||Not In Stock|
|$1,059.95||Not In Stock|
Pro Series HANS Devices
|$987.95||Not In Stock|
|$977.95||Not In Stock|
HANS III Devices
|$410.95||Not In Stock|
notify me when available