Super-Flex Braided PTFE Fuel / Oil Hose & AN Hose Ends
Type 811 and 910 hose were developed by Goodridge to satisfy the requirements of professional racing teams. These hoses have a special smoothbore anti-static PTFE liner which offers several advantages over standard braided stainless fuel and oil hose:
- More flexible (2 to 3 times smaller bend radius)
- Larger ID (average of 50% larger cross-sectional flow area)
- Compatible with all types of racing fluids
- Resistant to fuel vapor penetration
- Withstands full vacuum (at up to 266°F) without collapsing
Choose high-temperature Stainless Braided 811 PTFE Hose (500°F operating temperature vs 300°F for standard hose) or lightweight Aramid Braided 910 PTFE Hose (average of 43% lighter than standard hose).
Both types are compatible with the 3481 or 3484 hose ends shown here.
Hose Assembly Instructions for Type 811 and Type 910 Hose
Note: AN nomenclature can be confusing because the nominal size does not refer to the size of the threads or the OD of the hose. If the sizes are confusing you, please have a look at our Technical Document explaining The Logic Behind AN Hose and Fitting Sizes.
Related Technical Documents
* Quantity Pricing Available